Going to Mumbai For a Long Weekend? Here Is How You Can Book Flight Tickets from Bangalore
By : Archer -
From Bangalore to Mumbai: Have the Trip of a Lifetime
Mumbai, the heartland of Indian cinema and the City of Dreams, is a truly amazing place to visit. The city offers remarkable places of worship, thrilling nightlife, shopping bonanzas, superb museums, and beautiful monuments. Tourist hotspots aside, the local cuisine is truly divine. The most mouth-watering local treats to try out include Vada Pav, Pav Bhaji, Pani Puri, Bhel Puri, Frankies, Kebabs, Sandwiches, Kheema Pav, Dosa, Faluda, Batata Vada, Medu Vada, Idlis, Kulfi, Pakora, Samosa, Kala Khatta, Dahi Puri, Radga Pattis, and Channa Chaat. Try all these unique food items from Mumbai for the most authentic taste. Travelling from Bangalore to Mumbai is a very common thing to do and getting a flight from Bangalore to Mumbai is quite easy with several airlines operating in and out of both cities.
Mumbai offers an unconventional punch of traditional and modern places. So, quite naturally it is a place of great interest to tourists and history buffs alike. Lots of airline companies offer tickets to Mumbai from Bangalore. They are always competing with each other and trying to undercut everyone else with the cheapest flight tickets from Bangalore to Mumbai. This has made air travel much more accessible than it used to be. Mumbai is a city replete with evergreen attractions that are big tourist hotspots all year round. There is no single good time to visit Mumbai, but the time from November to February is generally considered best because of the pleasant weather. Temperatures are fairly low even during the day which makes it ideal for tourism.
Best Places to Visit in Mumbai
Catch a flight from Bangalore to Mumbai to have the experience of a lifetime. The average flight duration from Bangalore to Mumbai is about two hours or so. The most exotic trip awaits only a short flight away from Kempegowada Airport in Bangalore.
Here are the top places to visit and top things to do in Mumbai:
- There are some superb places of worship for all religions in Mumbai. Some of the most notable include Haji Ali Dargah, Siddhivinayak Temple, Global Vipassana Pagoda, Mumba Devi Temple, Mahalakshmi Temple, and the Basilica of Our Lady of the Mount.
- Try Essel World for a day of pure family fun at amusement parks. For a more exquisite experience take a trip to the beach. Some of the most frequented beaches in Mumbai include Aksa Beach, Juhu Beach, Girgaon Chowpatty, Versova Beach, Marve Beach, Kalamb Beach, Rock Beach, Dadar Beach, Erangal Beach, Dana Pani Beach, and Silver Beach. Go on a shopping spree at Colaba Causeway, Magaldas Market, and Chor Bazaar.
- Mumbai has its own share of parks as well for a splendid slice of eco-tourism in action. Some of the most well known are Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Hanging Gardens of Mumbai, Jijabai Udyan, Kamala Nehru Park, and Flora Fountain.
- Mumbai has some of the superb historical monuments to its name as well. The most awe-inspiring local hotspots include Gateway of India, Kanheri Caves, Taraporewala Aquarium, Mani Bhavan Gandhi Sangrahalay, Elephanta Island, Fort Bassein, Rajabai Clock Tower, Horniman Circle Gardens, Tower of Silence and Nehru Planetarium.
- Mumbai also offers many superb museums and galleries. The most famous is Jehangir Art Gallery, Mani Bhavan Museum, Jaya He Museum, Red Carpet Wax Museum, RBI Monetary Museum, Nehru Science Center, Dr. Bhau Daji Lad Museum, and Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalay. Have a taste of Indian culture at its finest right here.
Flights from Bangalore to Mumbai: Why Take Them
Take a flight from Bangalore to Mumbai for a unique trip ideal for business and pleasure alike. The only real problem is often the budget of the trip. Save big on the flight to spend more at the destination for a truly memorable trip. There are lots of budget flights and budget domestic airlines from Bangalore to Mumbai. So, there is no shortage of options. The cities of Bangalore and Mumbai have several cultural similarities and dissimilarities. Some of the most remarkable historical monuments erected by the British Sarkar in Mumbai are just a short flight away. Book a trip today for an experience worth remembering.
The distance between these two cities is nine hundred and eighty-one kilometers by road and one thousand and thirty kilometers by rail. In contrast, the aerial distance between Bangalore and Mumbai is eight hundred and thirty-two kilometers. There are more than hundred and thirty-two different flight options per day to choose from. Standard flight duration for non-stop flights ranges from one hour and forty-five minutes to two hours at most. Grab the cheapest flight tickets from Bangalore to Mumbai to explore this beautiful city to the fullest. Experience India’s most exotic places today – book a complete trip to Mumbai from Bangalore and have a blast on your trip.